INDIN 2021 will be completely a online conference: Due to ongoing restrictions at the host venue, INDIN 2021 will be 100% a online conference. More information at our Covid-19 page.
Follow us on Twitter for realtime updates, use #INDIN2021 and mention us when you tweet about INDIN 2021 conference. Please click here to follow us.
TT 10 - Factory automation and communication systems
Wolfgang Kastner, TU Wien, Austria and Carlos Pereira, Federal University of Rio Grande do SuI, Brazil and Martin Wollschlager, TU Dresden, Germany
Download Call for Papers
Click here to download the track cfp.
In response to current trends of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Track 10 covers various aspects of relevance for factory automation and communication systems. Besides topics related to industrial communication (safety and security) and innovative systems architectures bridging operational technology and information technology, specific focus of the track is put on suitable means of examining large and varied data sets originating from automated manufacturing systems as well as novel solutions leveraging the engineering of future automation systems.
Topics under this track include (but not limited to)
- Automated manufacturing systems
- Distributed planning and control of industrial systems
- Security analysis and privacy enforcement in factory automation
- Service-oriented architectures in factory automation
- Edge, fog and cloud computing for factory automation
- Big data and data mining in factory automation
- Industrial communication systems (wired/wireless)
- Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) in Factory Automation
- Communication in Industry 4.0
- IT/OT convergence
- Remote configuration and network management
- Critical and real time solutions for factory automation and communication systems
- Barata José, UNINOVA , Portugal
- Becker Leandro Buss, UFSC, Brazil
- Diedrich Christian, ifak, Germany
- Denzler Patrick, TU Wien, Austria
- Etz Dieter TU Wien, Austria
- Hancke Gerhard, CityU, Hong Kong
- Hansson Hans, Mälardalen University, Sweden
- Harrison Robert, University of Warwick, UK
- Schöberl Martin, DTU, Denmark
- Steiner Wilfried, TTTech, Austria
- Treytl Albert, DUK, Austria
- Trsek Henning, iniT, Germany