INDIN 2021 will be completely a online conference: Due to ongoing restrictions at the host venue, INDIN 2021 will be 100% a online conference. More information at our Covid-19 page.
Follow us on Twitter for realtime updates, use #INDIN2021 and mention us when you tweet about INDIN 2021 conference. Please click here to follow us.
TT 12 - Education in engineering and industrial informatics
Larisa Dunai, Universitat Politechica de Valencia, Spain and João Martins, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal and Andrea Matta, Politechnico di Milano, Italy
Download Call for Papers
Click here to download the track cfp.
Over these recent years, the use of new methodologies, some of them relying on advanced ICTs, has proliferated in the educational area within different engineering fields. The aim of this special session is to attract papers describing new applications of ICTs to the teaching in the electrical & electronics area. The applications may affect theoretical lectures, laboratory sessions, student assessment or other aspects related to educational tasks in the referred area.
Topics under this track include (but not limited to)
- Educational Tools
- Continuous Learning
- Distance Learning (E-learning)
- Remote e-learning (remote laboratories)
- Internet applications
- Online courses
- Educational Materials and Methods
- Information and Communication Technologies in Laboratories
- Education and smart devices
- Education and social networks
- University-Industry Collaboration
- Educational mitigation solutions in global crisis scenario
- Antoni Grau, Technical University of Catalonia, Spain
- Luis Gomes, Univ. Nova Lisboa, Portugal
- Jeen G. Khor, University of Nottingham (Malaysia Campus), Malaysia
- Miran Rodic, University of Maribor, Slovenia
- Reza Abrishambaf, Miami University, USA
- Antonio Espírito-Santo, UBI Universidade da Beira Interior, Portugal
- Csaba Budai, Budapest University of Technology, Hungary
- Gayan Kahandawa, Federation University, Australia
- Kazuhiro Umetani, Tohoku University , Japan
- Leandro Soares Indrusiak, University of York, United Kingdom
- Radhi Mhiri, École de Technologie Supérieure , Canada